RB Leipzig took their points tally to 42 after a 2-1 win over Eintracht Frankfurt and will head into Sunday in fourth place in the table.
Everything on #RBLSGE
Match report: RBL 2-1 Frankfurt
Reaction: RBL 2-1 Frankfurt
- Timo Wernerscored his sixth league goal of the season and now has 12 goals and four assists to his name across all competitions . In the Bundesliga, the attacker has ten goal involvements.
- Emil Forsbergscored his fourth goal in the Bundesliga this season and his seventh in all competitions. He’s now scored 65 goals for RB Leipzig.
- Yussuf Poulsen was named in the starting XI for the first time since the 3-3 draw in Augsburg on matchday 11.
- Konrad Laimer picked up his fifth yellow card of the season and will therefore miss the game against Dortmund on Friday.
- Willi Orbánpicked up his first yellow card of the Bundesliga season – on matchday 22!
- In the first 45 minutes, only four fouls were given. That’s the lowest this season in the Bundesliga.
- That was our 12th win of the current Bundesliga season.
- The game was Marco Rose’s25th game in charge of the Red Bulls. The record: 17 wins, 5 draws and three wins.
- After 7 games against Frankfurt, RBL have finally recorded another win. In 14 games against Eintracht, we have now won 3 games. The most recent win before today was a 2-1 home win on 25th August 2019.
- Timo Werner‘s 6th-minute goal was our ninth goal scored in the opening 15 minutes. Only Bayern have scored more.
- Leipzig recorded their 8th Bundesliga home win this year and their 13th across all competitions!
- The Red Bull Arena was sold out for the ninth time this season.
- Distance covered: Konrad Laimer – 11.51km
- Shots: Konrad Laimer – 3
- Duels won: Joško Gvardiol – 78.59%
- Touches: Joško Gvardiol – 112
- Passes: Joško Gvardiol – 94
- Top speed: Timo Werner – 33.43 km/h
- RB Leipzig recorded 52.37% possession.
- 460 of 557 RBL’s passes were completed (82.59%).
- RBL recorded 10 shots. Frankfurt had 8 attempts.