RB Leipzig defeated SC Freiburg 1-0 on Bundesliga matchday 31. Here are the most important facts from the game.
More on #SCFRBL
- Kevin Kampl scored his second Bundesliga goal of the season, which was also his second goal in four weeks, after scoring in the win over AUgsburg on 15th April. His last goal before that came in June 2020.
- Xaver Schlager made his return from injury after two months. His most recent appearance before today came on 3rd March against Dortmund.
- RBL have now won four consecutive games against SC Freiburg and are now unbeaten in nine games against Christian Streich’s side (6 wins, 3 draws).
- Emil Forsberg played his 300th game for the RBL.
- RBL kept a clean sheet for the tenth time in the Bundesliga this season.
- Our 17th win of the season takes us to third place in the league with 57 points.
- That was our sixth away win of the season.
- Distance covered (km): Dominik Szoboszlai – 10.36
- Shots: Dominik Szoboszlai – 3
- Duels won: Lukas Klostermann – 87.5%
- Touches: Willi Orbán – 124
- Fastest player (km/h): Timo Werner – 34.18 km
- RB Leipzig had 58% possession.
- RBL covered 108.11 km. Freiburg covered 110.21 km.
- RBL had 13 shots on goal. Freiburg recorded five shots.
- Both sides had three corners each.