Hertha have played 15 games so far this season in the Bundesliga, scoring 19 goals in the process. Due to the break in the season for the World Cup, the club couldn’t choose a best goal for the first half of the season, instead the best goal of the season so far. The award was presented by Betway.
Hertha fans were able to vote for their favourite goal across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The winner was Marco Richter’s stunning long-range strike in the draw against Bayer Leverkusen. It was our number 23’s first goal at the Olympiastadion following his comeback.
The five goals fans voted on:
- Goal 1 – Marco Richter #BSCB04
- Goal 2 – Suat Serdar #BSCSCF
- Goal 3 – Stevan Jovetić #RBLBSC
- Goal 4 – Wilfried Kanga #BSCS04
- Goal 5 – Dodi Lukébakio #BSCFCB