FREE YOUR CREATIVITY!
Our new third kit for the coming season is now available online in the Red Bull Shop and in our stores in Leipzig.
The anticipation ahead of the Champions League is growing, especially with the draw for Europe’s premier competition taking place this week. Before the balls get rolling and we find out who our group stage opponents will be, we’re introducing our third kit, which we’ll predominantly be wearing in the Champions League. Our boys’ first outing in the new jersey will be on Sunday against Union Berlin.
We’re ready for magical European evenings and want to impress again on the international stage
Prices, Sizes, Stores
- Men: €94,95 (Sizes S to 3XL)
- Women: €94,95 (Sizes S to 3XL)
- Children: €74,95 (Sizes 122 to 164)
- The back of the shirt can be personalised as usual with a number and name, be that with the name of your favourite RBL player or any other name.
You can find out the best size online with the size guide.
You can buy the shirt now here:
- Red Bull Shop
- RBL Store Petersbogen
- RBL Store Stadionvorplatz
- RBL Store Stadionwall (home games)
- The dynamic, futuristic blue and light-blue pattern on the new Nike third kit is inspired by the New Leipzig School, a famous art movement in Leipzig.
Compared to the home and awaykit, the third kit stands out thanks to its progressive, vibrant, and artistic design. The sleeves are cuffed with dynamic red stripes. Red streaks run across the rest of the kit and unleash the power of RBL through the combination of shirt and shorts.
- The kit honours the creativity that flows through Leipzig’s veins and shows our ties to the city. It’s a combination of modernity and contrast.
- Of course, the slogan “We are Leipzig” and the silhouette of the city can be found on the inside of the jersey.
- The reverse side boasts our club motto – “You Can Do Anything”.
- The name and number are in white and contrast perfectly with the modern colours and pattern.
- The shirt has a classic round neck. The front of the shirt features the RB Leipzig club crest as a badge on the right-hand side and the Nike Swoosh logo on the left.
- The central Red Bull logo completes the modern look.
The inspiration – FREE YOUR CREATIVITY
- Football and art are both forms of expressing creativity – and, in both, results matter. On the pitch, our players use their technique, position and creativity to make the difference with their unique skills and affect the team spirit. Every work of art uses an interplay of colours, shapes and ideas to stand out from all the rest.
- These connections show that, despite their differences, football and art are alike on many different levels. We understand that football, like art, is a source of inspiration, joy and creative expression. It is precisely these similarities that we want to emphasise with our kit. Our team unleashes their creativity and magic on the pitch, as well as maybe giving you a spark of inspiration.
Free your creativity.
Off and on the pitch.
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
Functional and sustainable
- Nike’s full football clothing range supports sustainable innovations. They aim to reduce waste and to help alleviate the stress on the environment, while still supporting athletes and fans. More than 75% of the collection is made from 100% recycled polyester.
- Nike Football’s newest collections use groundbreaking innovations and sustainable designs, which help athletes to perform to their best. Nike are developing modern shirts with Dri-FIT ADV technology thanks to athlete insights and sports science research, and that enables the athletes to feel good in their shirts.
- Just like the new, innovative shirts, 75% of Nike’s football clothing is made from 100% recycled polyester. That allows fans around the whole world to support their side while still helping to reduce the impact on the planet.
- The recycled polyester is made from plastic bottles which have been discarded into landfill sites and water. Compared to regular polyester, the recycled equivalent reduces CO₂ emissions by up to 30%.