Match facts ahead of #BMGFCB
Everything to know ahead of the home game against Bayern Munich on Saturday (15:30 CET)
- Tickets: BORUSSIA-PARK is sold out, and there are no more tickets available for the match against the record champions.
- Borussia and FC Bayern meet on Saturday for the 110th time in the Bundesliga. Currently, Bayern have a better record, winning 51 games. Borussia have won 28 times, with 32 draws.
- The Foals have got 32 points against Bayern since summer 2011 (W9, 5D, 9L), among all other teams the maximum picked up is 19 against the German record champions.
- Bayern have only won two of their last eight Bundesliga away games in Mönchengladbach (2D, 4L). FCB last won at BORUSSIA-PARK on the 2nd March 2019.
The number ahead of the game: 300 – Presented by Interwetten (external content):
- Borussia will play their 300th home game at BORUSSIA-PARK on Saturday. In the previous 299 matches the record is a positive one: 151 wins, 72 draws and 76 defeats since 2004
- By scoring his third goal of the season last Sunday, Nico Elvedi has tied with his record in the 2020/21 season. His 1-0 opening goal in the game against Hertha BSC means that he has scored at both stadiums in Berlin this season. The Swiss player scored on 30th October, also with a header, to make it 1-0 in the away match against Union Berlin.
- Borussia are unbeaten in four competitive matches against FC Bayern; the Foals have never managed five in a row against their rivals.
- Lars Stindl and Patrick Herrmann have won eight times against Bayern, which is a record among active Bundesliga players.
- Bayern have only lost once this season in the Bundesliga and are unbeaten in 13 games since the 1-0 defeat in Augsburg on match day 7 (W9, 4D).
- The game will be officiated by Tobias Welz, Dr. Martin Thomsen (assistant), Rafael Foltyn (assistant), Frank Willenborg (fourth official), Tobias Stieler (video assistant), Markus Sinn (video assistant).
- For updates, follow Borussia’s English-language social media channels on Twitter and Facebook and use the hashtag #BMGB04.